Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday - We did Circle!

We did Circle! 

On Saturday, Brother informed me that he wasn't going to do circle for a while. I just said "Oh". Our spring circle is fun, full of energy and joy. He did balk at first, but the baby ran into the middle of the room when I started singing "Come Follow" and Brother just couldn't resist. Ha! Tomorrow is another day though.

Here is our circle - taken from the Enki book:

Windy Weather
King Winter
Mother Earth's Secrets
Winds
Spring is Coming 
Little Nest

I want to add something about a snake, he was slithering around at his friend's house today. I think he might like it and it might be grounding after Winds.

For story we are reading Princess Spring. And for craft we are working on a catapult. We are trying it out tomorrow!  We also had social time today. So far we are meeting our goals. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I didn't know you also like enki/Waldorf. I have enki too. And I like Waldorf too. :)

    I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete