Monday, August 10, 2009

Exploring Rhythm

The new "school" year is right around the corner! I am exploring rhythms for fall now that Baby is a little over 2. He is starting to get interested in reading the same picture books over and over again. I would also like to lay the ground work for story time during first grade. My hope is that Baby will not hear Brother's fairy tales. This will require me to tell a silk story for Baby and a fairy tale for Brother, hoping that Baby will play with the silk story props while I tell Brother's fairy tale.

I am also really exploring food options. Today we made humus. The boys helped to smash up the beans! They also helped to grind up the cucumber for the taziki. Tomorrow I would like to make some Beet Soup. Yum! I can grind up the greens and put them in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment