Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday - Co Op day

Today was Co-Op day. Brother actually participated in the circle today, which is quite an accomplishment for him. Its funny, because he knew the circle from watching, he just wasn't doing it. I guess that's proof of the Mirroring talked about in our Enki homeschooling guides. 

About three weeks ago, I had to face the reality that I had to decrease my work load if I was going to homeschool and parent the way I want. I have released my largest client. I really enjoyed working with him, but I had too much on my plate. I have kept my three small clients and am in the process of streamlining my work flow. I had to work this afternoon, so our rhythm was pretty disrupted. On the bright side, after Sunday, I should be able to really focus on pulling everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment